new posts
UER Store
location db
db map
terms of service
privacy policy

UER Forum > UE Encyclopedia > Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) (Viewed 2381 times)
Entry: Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP)
originally posted by sUrD

[last edit 5/16/2012 2:00 PM by sUrD - edited 2 times]

Metal piping used for drains and tunnels ranging from 6" to 50' depending on application. Most used for drain culverts like "tinhorns" or "whistles" used for roadway applications. Some larger sizes used for drainage for large areas like subdivisions or apartment complexes.

Example of culvert under an old roadway.

Example of larger CMP (10' dia.) used for drainage of large area. (Thanks to Cajun for standing and providing scale of pipe) Apologies for the dark picture, CMP was lined with black epoxy resin. Many thanks to Crypton for adding clear pictures.

6' height CMP

CMP junction room

Modify this entry  | Remove this entry
UER Forum > UE Encyclopedia > Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) (Viewed 2381 times)

Add a poll to this thread

This thread is in a public category, and can't be made private.

All content and images copyright 2002-2021 UER.CA and respective creators. Graphical Design by Crossfire.
To contact webmaster, or click to email with problems or other questions about this site: UER CONTACT
View Terms of Service | View Privacy Policy | Server colocation provided by Beanfield
This page was generated for you in 152 milliseconds. Since June 23, 2002, a total of 658433868 pages have been generated.