new posts
UER Store
location db
db map
terms of service
privacy policy

UER Forum > UE Encyclopedia > Balloon (Drain) (Viewed 5573 times)
Entry: Balloon (Drain)
originally posted by DurgiN

[last edit 1/30/2009 12:56 PM by Dougo - edited 5 times]

Drains / sewers shaped like a balloon, i.e. arched at the top and coming down to near a point at the bottom. Mostly found in old drainage systems and are a pain in the ass to walk in but impressive to look at. Narrowness of base usually requires "pacing."

Edit - AKA Oviform.
Modify this entry  | Remove this entry
UER Forum > UE Encyclopedia > Balloon (Drain) (Viewed 5573 times)

Add a poll to this thread

This thread is in a public category, and can't be made private.

All content and images copyright 2002-2021 UER.CA and respective creators. Graphical Design by Crossfire.
To contact webmaster, or click to email with problems or other questions about this site: UER CONTACT
View Terms of Service | View Privacy Policy | Server colocation provided by Beanfield
This page was generated for you in 62 milliseconds. Since June 23, 2002, a total of 657961900 pages have been generated.